Hey all, here is my WPF MVVM knowledge. You should read these articles, whether mine or sites I link to.
However, you may want to skip my stuff and go straight to this nice little training by Karl Shifflett.
In the Box – MVVM Training
- A quick overview of MVVM
- Binding Visibility to a bool value in WPF
- A Hello World template of a WPF application using MVVM
- How Do I: Build Data-driven WPF Application using the MVVM pattern
- Binding to methods encapsulated in an ICommand
- Simplifying the WPF TreeView by Using the ViewModel Pattern
- A Progress Bar using WPF’s Progress Bar Control, BackgroundWorker, and MVVM
Visual Studio Helps
WPF and MVVM Problems