Request for Adobe Flash player to exist native on FreeBSD is #3 on the Flash Player popularity list, lets make it #1
If you go to Adobe’s bug database for flash player and look up the most popular bug/feature requests for Flash Player you will see a request for Flash Player to be supported natively on FreeBSD is the #3 issue based on votes.
Adobe Flash Player Bug and Issue Management System – Popular Issues
Only 339 users have voted for this. There has to be more than 339 users in the FreeBSD community that want this. There are almost 8,000 fans on Facebook. So what we need is for these fans to unite and take just a moment to vote.
Lets see if we can be the #1 issue, and by a lot.
PC-BSD especially needs this. They are also trying to promote this bug. There is a link on the right of their home page. PC-BSD is doing its best to give us flash support using Linux compatibility, but it just isn’t enough. I have tested a few sites that just act weird or don’t work.
How to vote
- Create an account with Adobe by first going here:
- Fill out the form to create a user account.
- Once your user account is created, go to your email and wait for an email to confirm your account. Make sure to check your junk mail if you don’t see it.
- Click the link in the email to activate your account.
- click the OK button on the web page once activated and you are taken to the login page.
- Log in.
- Select Projects | Flash Player and then click Popular Issues or just go to this link:
- On the left there is a section called voting where you can click vote: Click it.
You have now voted for this issue.
Thank you all for voting,
P.S. Does this post make me a non-political lobbyist?