C# Unit Test Tutorial
The goal of Unit Testing is to write test code that tests production code. Unit Testing can be an amazing driver of quality or an expensive epic fail. Here are some best practices to make sure it the former, a driver of quality, instead of the latter, an epic fail.
This is going to be a work in progress and I will post articles as I write them…
C# Unit Testing – Basic
C# Unit Testing – Advanced
- Why Interface-based design leads to good Unit Tests?
- What is Mocking and how do you Mock in C# Unit Tests?
- Unit Testing code that touches the system
C# Unit Test Examples
- How to write your first Unit Test with Visual Studio
- Unit Testing with a fake implementation of an Interface
- Unit Testing Registry access with RhinoMocks and SystemWrapper
- Unit Testing File IO with RhinoMocks and SystemWrapper
- Better unit tests in C#
- Beginning Unit Testing Tutorial in C# with NUnit (Part 1)
- Beginning Unit Testing Tutorial in C# with NUnit (Part 2)
- How to Mock an internal interface with NMock2?