- How to get the current running executable name as a string in C#?
- How to get the relative path (folder the executable was launched in) as a string in C#?
- How to remove an element from a regular array in C#?
- How to return a string array from a enum in C#?
- Working with DateTime and Unix Time Stamps or Universal time (UTC) in C#
- How to pause a Console application in C# or the equivelent to the C++ system(“pause”) statement?
- How to get your project’s version dynamically in C#?
- Detecting when you press “Enter” in a WPF TextBox
- How to document a function so Visual Studio’s Intellisense displays it?
- What is the equivalent of __FILE__ and __LINE__ in C#?
- How read the 64 bit registry from a 32 bit application or vice versa
- Important .NET Framework 4.0 Command Line Tools You Must Know
- C# – The ?? operator or coalesce operator
- StringBuilder in C#
- Array in C# – Tutorial
- The Oft Forgotten Middle Trim
Back to C#, WPF, ADO.NET, Visual Studio.
Also see Examples in C#.